If you’re looking for some easy life hacks that will make your life just a little bit easier, you’ve come to the right place. Today we’ll be sharing 15 of our favorite life hacks that we think everyone should know about. From cleaning tips to organizing ideas, these hacks will help make your life run more smoothly. So what are you waiting for? Check out our list and get started!
1. Stack your clothing vertically in your drawers instead of horizontally. This hack will help you save space and keep your clothes more organized.
2. Use a lint roller to remove pet hair from furniture and clothing. This is a quick and easy way to keep your home clean and tidy.
3. Utilize dental floss to perfectly cut cakes: This hack is perfect for those who love baking. Simply take a piece of dental floss and use it to evenly slice through your cake.
4. Get rid of soap scum with shaving cream: Shaving cream is not just for shaving! It can also be used to remove soap scum from your shower and tub. Simply apply the shaving cream to the affected area and let it sit for a few minutes before wiping it away.
5. To make peeling hard boiled eggs a breeze, just add a dash of baking soda to the water before cooking. The shells will practically fall off!
6. A simple rubber band will stop a cut apple from going brown. Just wrap it around the exposed flesh and your fruit will stay fresh for longer.
7. The tab of a can of soda can double as an excellent and durable picture hook. Just bend it back and forth until it’s the right size, then use it to hang up your pictures!
8. If you’re out of laundry detergent and need to do a load of laundry ASAP, you can use dish soap in a pinch. Just add a few drops to your washing machine and let it do its thing!
9. Are you sick of your clothes always coming out of the dryer wrinkled? Try throwing a damp towel in with them. The towel will absorb the moisture and help keep your clothes wrinkle-free.
10. Peeling eggs is a breeze if you allow them to cool and then crack them by rolling them. This method works like a charm and will save you tons of time in the kitchen.
11. If your home is starting to feel cluttered, try this easy trick: for every new item that comes into your house, get rid of one old item. This will help keep your space feeling fresh and clean.
12. If you’re looking for an easy way to add some extra storage space to your home, consider using mason jars. Mason jars can be used for everything from storing pantry goods to crafting supplies. Simply screw the lid onto the jar and voila! You’ve got yourself a cute and handy storage solution.
13. Have a lot of cords and cables cluttering up your space? Wrap them up neatly with bread ties. This way, they’ll be out of sight and out of mind until you need to use them again.
14. Craving something sweet but don’t want to make an entire batch of cookies? Pop a couple of marshmallows on top of your packet of brown sugar to stop it going hard. Then, when you’re in the mood for a quick snack, simply microwave a few marshmallows and enjoy!
15. Prevent your cake from sticking to the pan by lining the bottom of the pan with parchment paper. The cake will release easily from the pan and will be less likely to stick.