Household chores are never ending and tend to be very time consuming. Wouldn’t it be great if there were some shortcuts that could make the process easier? Well, lucky for you, we have created a list of genius cleaning hacks that can help make housework easier with just a minimum investment of time! Check them out and see how much easier your life can be.
1. To remove fabric stains, try using a little shaving cream on the area before laundering as usual. This trick works great on clothing and upholstery.
2. To remove paint or crayons from your walls, all you need is a hairdryer! Just heat up the area for a few seconds and the marks will easily come off.
3. Apply a layer of wax paper to the top surface of out-of-sight cabinets and bookcases because these surfaces tend to collect dirt and grime. Replace the wax sheets on a regular basis.
4. Spray the window glass panes with a solution of half a cup white vinegar, one-fourth cup isopropyl alcohol, and two cups water. Wipe the surface with a newspaper.
5. Clean and sanitise remotes with an alcohol wipe. Use a toothbrush to clean those hard-to-reach crevices on your remote control. This will help remove any dust or dirt that has accumulated over time.
6. Using a microfiber cloth and a few drops of vinegar, clean the keyboard and screen. Clean the crevices between each key on the keyboard with a cotton swab dipped in vinegar.
7. Did you know that you can actually clean your tv screen with a soft cloth and some water? All you need to do is wet the cloth with some water and then gently wipe down the screen. This will remove any dust or dirt that has built up on the screen over time.
8. To remove grease from kitchen cabinets, spray a solution of dish soap and warm water. Wipe the surface with a damp cloth, then a dry cloth.
9. Clean water marks on the faucets and the glass shower cubicle with a vinegar solution.
10. Scrub the surface of the bathroom with a sponge dipped in a dish containing equal parts liquid soap and vinegar to remove soap scum and grime.